© Magnus Limited, The Courtyard, Catherine Street, Macclesfield SK11 6ET
Tel:01625 422065 Fax:01625 424440 Email:email@example.com
Beacon for Business
Beacon for Business provide Mamut Business Management Software, CRM, accounts and Payroll software to the SME market. Talk to us about some of the features and benefits of the Mamut Business Software range, enabling you to take control of all parts of your business.
· CRM And Sales
· Financials And Accounts
· Document Management
· Purchasing and Stock Control
· Project and timesheet management
· Payroll and personnel
· Fully integrated with MS Office Suite
· Management reports and business Intelligence
· Optional online and hosted services, such as SharePoint, Hosted Exchange and other valuable online tools
The benefits to you include
· Greater control over your business
· Data accuracy and one version of the truth
· Flexible modern and scalable system
· Fully integrated business process from order to Invoice
· Capable project management and job costing
· Full sales pipeline and reporting system
· Professional service from your local Mamut Authorised Partners
The Beacon team are experts in their field; from installation, implementation to training. We are committed to ensuring that our customers experience service they expect. We are proud to be Mamut Authorised Partners, your benchmark of our expertise.
Our expertise in using Social Media combined with our training skills have allowed us to spread this message to other SMEs. Our popular Social Media training has helped many small businesses take the first steps, find out more here.
BTEC in Social Media and Marketing for Business
The BTEC Level 3 Award in Social Media for Business is a marketing
qualification that provides you with a blend of strategic knowledge
and practical tactics. You will learn how to develop a social media
campaign, which will help you achieve your business objectives.
By gaining an understanding of the different social media channels
such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, you will discover which
ones are most applicable to you and understand how to effectively
monitor and evaluate your outcomes.